Friday, December 9, 2011

A silver preview

This is an older piece I did that I'll be relisting:


The chain is byzantine and the stone is red howlite. I really like it and it looks great on my wrist, but I'm not a bracelet guy. So someone else can have the pleasure of wearing it.

There will be more silver up on the shop, but for the most part it's too expensive for me to purchase right now. I do have a lot of 24 gauge silver that I'll be making some earrings with. I'll be purchasing a silver metal very soon, but it'll either be silver-plated copper or niobium. Not nickel silver. I think nickel silver is too dull and not white enough.

Anyway, once I change out the clasp to a lobster clasp (which I think is better for bracelets) and get new pictures, the listing will go back up.

Another preview coming later next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment