Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New clasp

Well, Christmas time has come and gone.

Now that I'm done with the presents, I can go back to working on shop inventory. I made everyone one of those rosary-style necklace and earring sets but with a new clasp.


I'm not sure whether I'll offer this instead of or in addition to the current clasp. It's easier to make, and I think it looks a little better, but that's just my preference. I don't want to make the made to order listings too complicated. Once I get started on building inventory, I may just do away with them altogether and list what I've made as I make it. But I like having them there as a visual reminder that you can ask for what you want and I'll make it.

I made a pair of silver and pearl earrings for my brother's wife which will be featured in the shop perhaps next week. I've got enough silver to do that and I'd like some more real silver things in the shop. I'll be ordering my silver metal in a week or so, so I'll have more variety soon, but it still won't be real silver.

Happy holidays to all, and I'm looking forward to 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment