Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Introducing the Globbers!

Just a quick note to announce a new section of the shop:

The Globbers!!

That little purple guy I previewed before now has some friends, and they're all live in the shop. I enjoyed making them, and I have ideas for more. We'll see how it goes, though. Right now everything's still running up the flagpole to see who salutes, if you know what I mean.

I also got my silver mica powder and have been trying out a recipe for faux balinese silver. It doesn't really look like silver, but I'm told it definitely resembles metal. Maybe pewter. So I'm on the right track. Still looks good, anyway, and I'll be doing a few quick silver-ish things for the shop. Little silver pots for things.

Have to go finish the marble ice pendant now.

No comments:

Post a Comment