Sunday, April 11, 2010

I think I figured out how to stage the dragons for pictures. Board games!!! My only concern is the pictures are now a little too busy in the thumbnails. That will either turn people off or get them to actually click on the item to see a better view. Not sure which.

That Sedona pendant I started the other night is coming along very nicely. Once I figured out how to do the frame it got easier. Unfortunately, I dropped it and broke one of the glass seed beads so I have to reweave an entire section. Good thing the artistic wire I'm using isn't expensive. It's probably not being listed on Etsy (my fiancee wants it), so I'll put up a picture here when it's done.

Still not sure the showcase was worth the money. Once I get a few more things listed I'm going to try a Project Wonderful ad campaign. But I need a little more variety first in terms of jewelry.

Next up, a dreamcatcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment